AS Religious Studies Revision Guide Components 01, 02 & 03: A Level Religious Studies for OCR
AS Religious Studies Revision Guide for A Level OCR Religious Studies
Revision Guide for OCR H173/H573 Components 01, 02 and 03
This AS Religious Studies Revision Guide revision guide explores all areas of the A level AS (year 1) Religious Studies OCR H173 syllabus, with detailed explanation of the concepts, key arguments and applications required for a student to be successful in the exams.
This all inclusive revision guide combines all three components (papers) into one book covering the following sections, all organised according to the NEW OCR 2016 exam specification:
- FULL SYLLABUS COVERAGE - ALLAS Religious Studies units of study for A Level AS (year 1) Religious Studies OCR H173/H573
- PHILOSOPHY OF RELIGION (COMPONENT 01) - Plato, Aristotle, the Nature of Soul, Mind and Body, Arguments about the Existence or Non-existence of God, Religious Experience and The Problem of Evil and Suffering
- RELIGION AND ETHICS (COMPONENT 02) - Natural Law, Situation Ethics, Kantian Ethics, Utilitarianism, Euthanasia and Business Ethics
- DEVELOPMENTS IN CHRISTIAN THOUGHT (COMPONENT 03) - St Augustine, Death and the Afterlife, Knowledge of God's Existence, Person of Jesus Christ, Christian Moral Principles and Christian Moral Action
What makes this book unique?
- Key words are highlighted in context to help you understand and remember them
- Extra material and practice questions are available on-line, easily accessed with your smartphone
- Written by an experienced teacher with success in supporting students, this revision guide is for you if you are aiming for a top grade or want to improve your chance of success
How do the online links work?
Each chapter contains a special code that you can scan with your smartphone or type into a web browser. Get additional help on each module:
- TOTAL OCR H173 Specification
- Practice Questions
- Key Quotes
- Exemplar Essays
- Marking schemes
Stay up to date with new revision materials. You just need this book and your smartphone!
Matthew Livermore teaches Religious Education in Suffolk. He blogs on philosophy and religion and can be found on Twitter @mrlivermore He is a trained practitioner of philosophy for children and has taught IB Theory of Knowledge
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Religious Studies B Paper 1: Religion and Ethics - Christianity Student Book (Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Religious Studies Spec B)